31.12.11

8th Month Photographs

The girl is crawling!  Now I get why most Moms have that frazzled look on their faces most of the time.  Her little fingers are quite skilled at picking up the smallest crumbs of dirt, little strings and other things mommy does not want in her mouth.  
  About 1 week after she started moving, she figured out how to pull herself up.  Things are progressing too fast!  I thought these milestones would be slower in coming to give Mom time to cope.
London is full of smiles and laughter!  She is always trying to catch the eye of people passing by so that she can wave to them and flash them a shy smile.  All the old ladies love her!  I have never in my life talked to so many strangers.
Just in time for Christmas, her two front teeth popped out.  (Why does that stupid song keep running through my head?)  So now she is up to eating two meals a day with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment