8.4.12

Easter 2012

My Easter Babkah baby is so much bigger this year!  Now she is old enough to be put in charge of quality assurance testing so the first loaf out was hers. 
Almost all of my aunts and uncles on my dad's side were coming to NJ from all over the US, so we decided to join in for a quick overnight visit.
A Polish Easter feast: ham, kilbasa three ways, meatloaf, potato salad, ambrosia, noodle pudding, babkah, spring veggies and of course, colored eggs.
After brunch, about 1/2 the adults joined the "children" for an Easter egg hunt. 
  I can't say that Jesse and I came in with the most eggs, but the best part for us was watching London go on a mini Easter egg hunt afterwards. 
 

She was so ecstatic over every egg and spent about an hour after placing the eggs into her basket and then shaking them all out again and again.
 London's bounty
Family picture attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment